Wednesday, 14th of November, at Cambridge Wine Merchants Cherry Hinton Rd
Discover the most classic and traditional dishes and the wines from the North of Spain
The tasting includes 5 wines (white and reds) paired with 5 tapas for £34 per person
This is the last Wines Tasting and Tapas of 2018 after travelling around Spain along the year.
We will finish this series of wine tastings paired with tapas in the North of Spain, featuring the gastronomy and the wines of Galicia, Asturias and the north of Castilla – Leon.
The tasting includes 5 wines (whites and reds, with a selection of albarino, godello and mencia grapes, native from this area of Spain). The wines will be paired with traditional dishes, cooked with authentic ingredients from Galicia.
The menu will include:
- Padron peppers
- Cockels and onion “empanada”
- Mimosa cheese and bacon on toast
- Grated scallops
- Sweet filloas (Galician pancakes)
The tasting will start at 7 pm and it will take around 2.5 hours as we want to create the atmosphere where you relax, enjoy and learn about the wines and the gastronomy.
Enjoy 5 wines paired with Spanish Tapas dishes
- Taste 5 different Spanish wines from Galicia, including reds and whites
- Discover the varied gastronomy of Galicia with a selection of traditional Tapas selected by Que Rico Tapas and paired with the wine by the experts from Cambridge Wine Merchants.
- Spend the evening with us and enjoy a lively night at the Cherry Hinton branch.
Tickets £34 Inc 5 Wines and 5 Tapas tasting
Please, make us aware if you are booking separately from the rest of your party so we can seat you together.
Also if you have any dietary requirements we will need to know this before the event as food if prepared ahead of time.
You can book your tickets on Eventbrite
You can call Cherry Hinton Branch to book too 01223 214548