Autumn is going to be an exciting season here, with our regular events an new ones.
In September, we will have our already classic Sunday Tapas at Cambridge Wine Merchants and we go back to the popular Wine and Tapas Tastings too.
But September is bringing new and exciting events! ¡Qué rico! Tapas will be in Saffron Walden participating in the first Street Feast! That is very exciting and I am very pleased to be there with other amazing food traders! Also, I am teaming up with The Steamer Trading Cookshop to organize a demo session where you can learn some new recipes and replicate them at home.
Yes, welcome, September!
SUNDAY TAPAS l 2ND SEPTEMBER l CAMBRIDGE WINE MERCHANTS l 12:30 TO 15:30
- Tickets available on Eventbrite.
- Traditional tapas and a selection of wines, beers and fizzy drinks.
A great plan for you and your friends or your family, spending some time together and sharing delicious, homemade tapas.
As this is a pop-up event that happens just once per month, we had to make a small change when booking to guarantee any food is not wasted. We now ask for a £5 payment that will be taken off your bill on the day. It is not the price of the ticket but a deposit to secure your booking and to confirm your attendance. I hope you understand.
WINE TAPAS TASTING LA MANCHA l 19TH SEPTEMBER l CAMBRIDGE WINE MERCHANTS
Spanish wines from Castilla La Mancha paired with delicious traditional tapas from this region. The tasting will start at 7 pm and it will take around 2.5 hours as we want to create the atmosphere where you relax, enjoy and learn about the wines and the gastronomy.
Enjoy 5 wines paired with Spanish Tapas dishes
- Taste 5 different Spanish wines from La Mancha, including 3 reds and 2 whites.
- Discover the varied gastronomy of La Mancha with a selection of traditional Tapas selected by Que Rico Tapas and paired with the wine experts of Cambridge Wine Merchants.
- Spend the evening with us and enjoy a lively night at the Cherry Hinton branch.
- Spanish Bar offering including Wines, Cava, Vermouth & Spanish Gin’s
Tickets £34 Inc 5 Wines and 5 Tapas tasting
SEPTEMBER STREET FEAST l 22ND SEPTEMBER l SAFFRON WALDEN l 19:30 – 22:30
- Saturday, 22nd September
7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Saffron Walden, Market Square
- A fantastic opportunity to spend an evening tasting wonderful food from local food traders.
- I will be there sharing a stall with Joseph Barnes Wines, offering tapas and wines. Come to say hello and have dinner with home-made, authentic tapas!
SPANISH CANAPÉS DEMO l 26TH SEPTEMBER l tHE STEAMER TRADING COOKSHOP l CAMB
- Learn new recipes and ideas for your partyWednesday, 26th September
7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Cambridge, Market Square
¡Qué rico! Tapas and The Steamer Trading Cookshop in Cambridge are teaming up to organize a cooking demo class. You can learn new recipes and get some ideas you can do at home for your next dinner party.
It will be a demo but you will have to help me to assemble the canapés so come ready to roll your sleeves and have fun.
More info about the event soo.