TUNE & TAPAS
A night of live music, tapas, and wines
A different Saturday night out in Cambridge
You will enjoy a beautiful Tapas Menu and wonderful wines while the sound of the guitar will create a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
We have been planning this event for a while as we wanted to offer something special and unique that can´t be found in Cambridge. Food and wine are like a natural pair. And there is another element when we have a meal, the background. It can be voices of people chatting and laughing, it can be… music, of course!
We are putting these three elements together to create a special night:
- Saturday, 7th March
- Cambridge Wine Merchants in Cherry Hinton Rd.
- 7 pm – 9 pm
There will be a set menu with 4 courses, which will include:
- Selection of pinchos: Txistorra | Croqueta | Spanish omelette
- Piquillo peppers filled with mushrooms in paprika sauce
- Slow-cooked ox cheek in carrot sauce and potato puree
Vegetarian option: Spicy chickpeas stew with vegetables and couscous
- Home-made flan with rhubarb compote and cream
- The price per person is £35 and includes a half litre wine carafe.
You can get your tickets on Eventbrite or call Cambridge Wine Merchants 01223 214553