Spanish pop-up dinner at The Dobblers Inn
The Dobblers Inn Pub in Cambridge will host a ¡Qué rico! Tapas pop-up dinner on the 28th of October 2015 at 7:30pm.
The menu includes 6 courses, with a vegetarian option, for £25 per person. A real opportunity to taste new Spanish traditional dishes with a twist.
184 Sturton St, Cambridge CB1 2QF
6 courses £25 per person £15 deposit required. Ask for the vegetarian option or any diet or allergy requirement.
Bookings at The Dobblers Inn 01223 576092 or email me at email@example.com
Drinks are not included in the price but you may purchase them at the pub. The Dobblers Inn will provide a Spanish wines list that will match the dishes. And also, there will be beers and non-alcoholic drinks.
Autumn brings new colours and flavours to our tables. Aubergine, pumpkin, leek or mushrooms are in season and it is the best moment to enjoy them and make the most of their flavours in the kitchen.
¡Qué Rico! Tapas has designed a menu with some of these ingredients, combining traditional Spanish recipes with a twist.
– Aubergine with honey is a traditional tapa from the South of Spain. It has a crispy texture where the salty and sweet tastes combine in your mouth.
– Pumpkin soup with seeds, a colourful soup made with one of the most popular vegetables in October. Traditional comfort food for Autumn and Winter.
– Empanadillas stuffed with tuna, tomato and eggs. This is one of the most traditional tapas that is being modernized with renewed fillings. The special pastry is fried to give a crispy texture. The vegetarian version is available with aubergine.
– Soldaditos de Pavía (cod with Piquillo peppers). This is a very popular dish from Madrid. The cod is battered and served with red peppers. Here, with Piquillo peppers, a delicate pepper from Navarra. The vegetarian version will be a leek and potato cake, very popular dish in some regions from the North of Spain like Aragón and Navarra.
– Beef stew with mushrooms in beer sauce. A tasty stew where mushrooms provide an earthy taste. For vegetarians, we offer a potato and mushrooms stew that will keep all the flavours of these seasonal and amazing fungi.
– Churros with chocolate. Typical Spanish sweet dish that may be served at any time, as a breakfast, a dessert after a meal or at tea time. Churros are made of dough fried and coated in sugar. They can be dipped in hot thick chocolate. Absolutely yummy!
I hope you like the menu!
See you soon and buen provecho!